Lancaster Federal Estate Tax Lawyer
Spencer Law Firm LLC in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, is comprised of legal professionals dedicated to a single goal: meeting your estate planning and administration needs. Whether you are an individual needing to develop a complex estate plan, an attorney requiring an expert witness to aid in resolving a fiduciary dispute in court or an accountant searching for legal support to help your clients realize a strategy to minimize future tax burdens, SLF is dedicated to helping you reach your goals. If you are a law firm looking to outsource administration and drafting on an as-needed basis, SLF can help.
An Experienced Trusts and Estates Attorney
- Patti Spencer is a nationally recognized author of books and articles for both professionals and the public on trust and estate law. These items may be ordered by visiting our publications page:
- "Pennsylvania Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts Library: Forms and Practice Manual," Data Trace Publishing, 2007.
- "Your Estate Matters," Author House, 2015.
- "Taxing Matters," a weekly column published in the Lancaster Intelligencer Journal since October 1999.
- As a peer-nominated fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC), Ms. Spencer has been recognized by the legal community for her expertise in effectively handling fiduciary matters for individual clients as well as her consulting work with law firms.
- Ms. Spencer is an active speaker and educator, teaching law school and continuing legal education courses on trusts and estate law. Visit our speaking page to learn about our trust and estate seminars.
- Before founding SLF, Patti Spencer managed a regional bank's Personal Trust Department with $400 million in assets and 1,500 accounts.
Paralegals & Affiliations
Deb Williard works at SLF as a paralegal. Deb drafts documents, assists with estate and trust administration, conducts legal research, and supports attorneys in other necessary capacities, attributing to the efficient and client-oriented practices of SLF.
Spencer Law firm is also an affilate of Metzger and Spencer LLP. This affiliation allows us to expand the estate planning services we offer our cleints.
For more information about SLF and the trust and estate services it provides both locally and nationally, please call 866.639.5451 or 717.207.7935. You may also visit the Contact Us page and complete the intake form; a member of the staff will contact you in a timely manner.